A Phase 1: Desktop Study is the first phase in investigating potentially contaminated land and can be required by planners, warranty companies and building control officers. Also known as a contaminated land risk assessment, the report follows a national standard which is accepted by all regulatory authorities.
Our priority is to ensure that the planning condition is discharged as quickly and cost effectively as possible. Our focus is our clients.
At YourEnvironment, Desktop Study Reports are the cornerstone of our business. We’re proud of our reputation for offering the most economic Desktop Study reports on the market at a price that will not be beaten. Our Desktop Study Reports are designed to meet the requirements for Planning Condition Discharge. We carry out all our Desktop Study Reports on a fixed fee basis.
We have over 30 years experience in Contaminated Land - Call us on 01243 787150 for more information or e-mail on
What you get
- A site walkover is always required as and is included as a matter of course as part of our service
- Your Report will be bespoke to your site
- Our reports are designed to discharge planning conditions
- We undertake all reports on a fixed price, low cost fee
- We operate Nationwide
- An outline conceptual site model and qualitative risk assessment based on the findings of the desktop study that characterises all actual or potential pollutant linkages. Our focus is to ensure that projects costs are kept to a minimum. Click here for more information on the phased contaminated land process
- Beware of other companies that offer a cheap alternative – they are offering a service which will not discharge your planning condition and could cost you more. Our Desktop Study Reports are carried out to CLR11.
- Acquisition of environmental and geological data
- Review of historical maps
- Analysis of all of above data, inclusive of recommendations
- Walkover survey by engineer
- Conceptual Site Model
- Preliminary Risk Assessment
- Simple to understand summary
Call us on 01243 787150 for a no obligation chat with an Environmental Expert.